Rent a boat in Amsterdam (Covid-19)
What is still allowed on the water? Updated 30 March 2021
Since the press conference of 2nd of February we are not allowed to sail any boats till the 21st of April 2021.
Possibilities after the 21st of April 2021:
Starting from 21st of April it is allowed to sail through the Amsterdam canals with more than two people. The condition is that the persons on board keep a distance of 1.5 meters, unless they belong to one household.
There are two options:
- A small boat that is big enough for up to 4 people or one family.
- A large boat with enough space and therefore 1.5 meters can be guaranteed. (Maximum of 24 people)
- Alcoholic drinks are not allowed after 20:00
- Dinner may not be served on board.
- There is always a disinfectant hand gel available for guests
- Bookings are made by reservation through our website
- All boats are cleaned according to the regulations (tables, armrests, seats and bar).
- Each boat is arranged with 1.5 meters between the seats
- You will be assigned a place by our staff
- No hands are shaken when getting on and off
- You may only come on board if you are healthy and free from fever, (mild) flu or cold complaints
1) Package for small groups: